Sunday, November 27, 2005

A New Day, Old Affliction


BIG SUNDAY, BIG ROUTINE
Today, It was a nice day here at home, I slept in, Woke up, and I finally finished to read the book "Levantado do Chão" from José Saramago www.caleida.pt/saramago , A very Good Book, but a strange laguage, anyway It treats simply things that happens in life and destiny options.
I Suggest you to read that nice book!!

MOVIE

I read The Exorcism of Emily Rose critic today and It seems a interesting movie, based in real facts, it´s also kinda scareful, but for me what worths watching this movie is Laura Linney a wonderfull and competent actress, her excelent performance give the movie a nice shape, i really can´t wait to watch it!

visit the site: www.sonypictures.com/movies/theexorcismofemilyrose/index.html

Ido

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home