Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cool Day Tough Lazy! But I like!!


hi,
SUNDAY FOR FUN
This Sunday here at home was nice, Dad, like always, prepared his traditional barbecue, lol, and ate a lot, my mom was specially fine today, at least she didn´t commented me lol!!
I dont know what happened but I dreamt with the JOKER,, he was laughing at me all the time and I dont know why lool, in his honour, I will put his picture here.
MOVIES
I have been watching many movies lately, and read some critics too. yesterday i watched THE ISLAND, with Ewan McGregor and Scarlette Johanson (Gorgeous), its a good movie at all, but I Think there was something more to show in this movie...anyway the soundtrack is amazing!!
Another movie that I liked a lot, It was FLIGHT PLAN, www.flightplan.movies.go.com Jodie Foster is a excellent actress, and the movie is kinda simple, but very coherent and nice to watch, suspense and kinda scareful ahh !! let tell u the end ..... lool, ok,,, better you watch first and tell your opinion later !!
ISSUE 002
WHEN NOTHING MEANS... NOTHING

Sometimes I can’t understand why some people think that everything which happen with us in this life, must give us a lesson behind every act. Some situations happen because it shall happen and there’s no a pre-determination in which every situation shall offer a life lesson.
Always arises a new situation good or bad in my life, I don’t think it fits to my knowledge because I believe not everything in this life must offer us a life experience. I don’t think this way at all, sometimes things happens because anyway it was in my path and I provoked that situation, so I believe it happens for consequences and it doesn’t mean it will be useful to me at all.
Ok! Now I will tell you a dream of mine in which I proved to myself that nothing is anything, and it’s present in the human life’s composition in a general way, well… at least I realized that today.
I was in a red ground street, the street’s color was so intense and with a soft consistence. I remember I was in the middle of the street, walking with my clear cloth, I don’t remember the exact color of that, the fact is that the dust that the wind brought mixed dust to my cloth so angrily that even my nose started to get interrupted with too many dust.
What most let me annoyed in that situation was the fact I was only with my slippers and my feet was so dusty and I worried myself with so many mess in my feet. Ok! Time´s up now, i getta wake up!
After that dream I got thinking to myself: what lesson for my life I could enjoy with that dream? May some thing like: Even with my dust feet you keep going on your path that u chose, so the dust on your feet is a mere consequence of your path, but you surely will reach somewhere!
Or the lesson could be: the read ground street that you are may be suffocating you, and your dust feet can be only the begin of your end, so whatever your fate, change your path!, perhaps you should take a short way that will lead you to your aim!, that’s good! I liked it!
But not! Really not! I’d rather believe that some situations in this life , this dream, it was only a mere dream, there’s no purpose on it, I want it be this way, dreams, meets, destinies, all the feelings, I believe it exists, but its not everything we do we must learn a lesson, I believe again that its only a part that make up our life but not only lesson as it was a mere methodology!, why not think this way?!, anyway I like enjoy things that made up my life and it doesn’t mean every thing will give my lesson for my life, I prefer to believe that nothing means anything, without methods, I ´d rather live with happenings that means nothing than live looking for lessons in every things that occur in this world. So, I realized that with the movie SIDEWAYS, it’s a good movie for people who comprehend that its lesson for you is absolutely nothing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this piece of writing. It's something I have been bummed with. I have always been bothered by "what is the lesson for me to learn from this s**t?". But I like your analogy and simplistic way of accepting it. It's like having an itch at an unreachable part of your back and then having an extra hand to scratch it away. It's just that satisfying. Thank you. You are a talented and a no bull-shit writer and I don't think you write to impress. You just write what you feel and your feelings and dark vibrations run deep. But you are not annihilistic. No. I think you write to verbalise your demons so you can understand them or you just write simply because words just come out of your emotions. I am completely awed by your talent.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home