Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Beautiful Fuckin Dawn


Hey People...........A Nice Day to Sing
Today Im kinda opened mind to songs lol, I have been Downloading some of the best James Blunt´s Songs,,, he´s a nice singer, very nice voice and songs.
ahhhh!! Today I chatted with my Angry arabic friend Mohammad, lol, He´s kinda angry sometimes, but he knows how we brasilians are, so we are good friends tough, we have already fighted again!!
in His honour i will post here his prefered picture! A popular Cafe !! never mind lol
..................................
Songs
Im listening to James Blunt songs , his Cd " BACK TO BEDLAM" is stunning, I´d like your to listen to this CD i think you will like it............................................
Well, I will post here some Links to download arabic songs, but the problem is that i couldn´t find the links,,, so next time i hope i can get it!!, www.jamesblunt.com take a look in his site!!
doesn´t he have a stupid Face? lool,,, but he´s cool,
.................................
Movies
This week I Watched DOWNFALL, a germany movie showing the last times of Adolf Hitler,,, I sincerely thought it s a great movie, and it shows many sides of germany people history,, becasue everyone have only a "hollywood" side of that,, so its not a kind of movie to have a harsh view about Hilter, its a movie that only tell that facts,,, sad movie but very didatic!!
if you want to know more about DOWNFALL access the official website www.downfallthefilm.com , Bruno Ganz the Swiss born actor who plays Hitler is perfect!!
......................................................................................................................................
ISSUE 003
EXCLUSIVE: AN INTERVIEW WITH MYSELF

After years of insistence and terms, finally I got a big realization to myself: an exclusive interview! I never had allowed to myself be interviewed for anyone, hence, I’m nobody to be interviewed, but for myself I'm important, I'm a personality,
though I never had allowed be interviewed for myself, never!
Life is tumbling all the time, so I thought that there's nobody most important than myself, and finally I agreed to conceive an interview, but I demanded all the terms I have right upon: pre determinated questions for myself, and strategic answers, because I afraid of my own questions, sometimes, I just don’t know what works on my mind:
Interviewer: You have been resisting to be interviewed for a long time, why you scare to know yourself?
(..Thinking)...No! There are so many people that never conceived and even don’t know themselves, I myself don’t have any pretension to know me at all, because I think I have no this duty, but the fact is that sometimes I need looking for things and discover them to take some important decisions.
Interviewer: After years living together, I realized you are very insecure about everything in your life, so do you think you have been “working” as a human being?
I think is too early to answer this question, because theorically I have some objectives to looking for, anyway, you know, the feeling of being insecure, has always been present in my life, and I don’t know the form I would live without that feeling, sometimes I think it’s a breaking point to myself.
Interviewer: You are known as a silent and even aloof person to yourself, so, can you say why you did choose be this way?
Oh, please let me see.. You know… you don’t know me enough to say that, I believe I'm not the chooser of the way of being. The definition of what I am can only be made by me, what people think that we are, I think it's only a mask for we live among them. Everyone are this way, and sometimes I think that I'm supposed to die any time and I even wouldn’t know who I'm, what is my role if I have one and if I have the need of to get a role.
Interviewer: You have the habit to make graphics of years goods and bad moments in your life, so, could you make a self-analyze of 2006 for you?
(Laughs)… I have got this habit of make graphics as I was production machine in which every final day of production you make some report to compare if you produced today more than yesterday. (laughs). I believe the best years for me it was 2000, when I got be not too many shy to make some colleagues and I had also great realizations that yourself shared with me and our family.
Interviewer: What about 2005?
I could make a brief of this year, but I don’t want to, because this year is not a very good year for me, if I compared it with 2003, I believe that there was a big decline, but everything can change, so I prefer wait for the end of 2005.
Interviewer: Do you like me?
(Thinking)…I seek everyday of my life to know myself and to teach what I shall do to like more you, but I don’t know if I like you enough, if I respect you to deserve you like me too, hence, I thought I liked myself more some time ago.
Interviewer: I thank you so much for that interview and I hope you be happy and you find yourself some day for we chat more.
I thank you too, you are welcome.
Jaba´s Session!
Im Debuting here today the Jaba´s Session, here you can ask me to advertise whatever you want, and, even anybody has asked me to, I will post here my friend´s Blog, it´s in portuguese He´s a cool friend, and he writes so many crazy things like me lool
Murilo´s blog is: www.cortaessa.blogspot.com see ya next week folks, have a nice time!!!!!
Ido:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ido,
I see a process of metamorphosis happening in you. The interview was a good idea but the answers were rather dubious. You sure have spent a lot of time on yr blog!!!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home