Sunday, January 15, 2006

I´m Back ... My 2006 Starts Now



Happy 2006!!
Hello People, After some days off, I´m Back with some News.. well, nothing special but I have been habituating myself with my current situation... anyway I´m kinda Normal lately LOOL..
Before you ask me..... Yes!! this strange guy in this picture, it´s me
<<<<<<<......I´m not guilty lol
AHHH!! before I forget.. I have to tell that after Two decades, researching, asking and conjecturing lol, I finally found the Meaning of my name... its from hebrew and arabic
IDO means " to evaporate" hebrew, and "To be Mighty" in arabic .... if u want to know about yours:
Good Luck:)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
MOVIE
Last week, I watched Two Movies....one Comedy and another Trash... the first one was very funny..... its HERBIE FULLYLOADED.... It´s a cute movie I sincerely love herbie, cause I have been seen Herbie´s movies since I was a child ..anyway it was very funny... but I got kinda Deceived with the Hollywood star of this movie... I´ve known that Lindsay Lohan use drugs and she´s bulimic too,,, Crazy one.........
..........................................................................................
Another Movie that I sincerely abominated, It was THE SKELETON KEY, it´s the sort of movie that should be considered a crime on the theaters, cause Its totally unfair.... unfortuantelly the gorgeous and competent actress Kate Hudson... end this movie as a terrible witch from voodoo.... gosh!!! it´s disgusting!!

.......................................................................................................................................

EId Celebration

Every year We celebrate The Eid Ul Fitr.. its a nice time when we Join on the Mosque to Celebrate the Final Days of the Hajj.... as a muslim im so glad to atend it, and i wish all muslim a great time and Allah may guide u all!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MUSIC

Well, folowing the tendecy of soundtracks and the eminent Oscar 2006... im listening to MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA soundtrack.. it was cosidered the best soundtrack according to the critics in 2005 to 2006

take a look in teh official site :

www.memoirsofageisha.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>

ISSUE 005

THE WORLD´S WEIGHT
DO YOU KNOW YOUR OWN?


Do you believe we have our own world? I do, but I always ask to myself if my world is part of this one, because if everybody has your own, how can people think that we can live everybody in one world in peace?
I'm not talking about little worlds, because it has a depreciative connotation, but not for me, my world belongs to me, same way your world belongs only to you. But sometimes I think I'm running only in my own world and not in this one, in this “big world” that we live.
Some habits, fashion, sociability, all the things that you are supposed to learn to adapt yourself on the big world, as it was a daily need for your survival, sometimes you even don’t like of this world’s standard, but you are expected to adapt on it, or it seems the big world will punish you, attacking your world, and you certainly will be labeled as a little word mind. Thus, you know, even without guns in our hands, we are always in constant conflict among our worlds.
My world still has no name, but I can describe It as a gray color place, so far away, hard to see, nevertheless it has a fertile ground, not totally explored yet. There, It has so many good things, but bad things suffocate the good things, it has too many light, a good taste, but I can't breathe many times inside It, unfortunately the real fact is that I didn’t learn to know my own world yet.
I would like so much that people only give a break just for a second to try to know their own world, so after that, they would be able to at least try to judge this big world that we live in, I would like people feel theirselves, and do not judge other’s world without at least understand the weight of a world gets for its owner.
My world is not for sale! I don’t change my world for this big one, not really! And It's not a little world or a big world, It's only my world, no superlatives, made up for nothing of this big world, who knows what my world has, It's only me. Only me in my own world, I feel I belong to myself there, I can feel the taste of all the things, because in my world all the thing has taste, even water
!

.......................................................................................................................................

JABA´S SESSION

This Week I want To Thank my great classmate and friend Priscila... the most japanese spanish girl of the world with latin hot blood in her vein lol...

I suggest you to know her blog:

www.japaespanhola2.blogspot.com

Welll. I think I have forgotten to post something over here anyway, I will try to remember and I will post It next time...... see you all people!

ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special thanks for great friends from, Usa, Uk, Singapore and Brasil for reading this modest blog Loooooool

have a great week

Ido :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ido, it's a nice place here on internet.

There's some information that I didn't know about you on msn.

jaja Internet explorer fails and I don't remember all things I had written.

I want to see Memoirs of a Geisha like I told you

Just take care and be happy.

Jonatan Israel
Mexico

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey was an interisting day for you. keep on poasting and keep on writing
josh-USA

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your site design and use of color. I'll bookmark your site :)

Alex
New York

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i am fresh here. I hit upon this chat board I find It extremely accessible & it's helped me a lot. I hope to contribute and help other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home