Saturday, April 08, 2006

I have Become normal Again!... That ´s Cool


Hi my beloved friends

After weeks of reclusion at my inner, I thought it was the time to come back to this unfair and lovely world lol.. anyway im happy to be here and share my happenings and my up and down moments with you all!
Im kinda lazy lately cause I'm on vacation just chilling out on the sofa all the time , watching movies, reading books, chatting , fighting with some classmates and getting more confused than ever..
Dum know but sometimes, I feel Im crazy cause what makes me happy today gets me sad tomorrow.. ohh I tell you later about that cuz have many subjects today here

Today Im so reflexive, and i know why, i finally know what is happening in my normal life, well Im thinking of going to another place where I can hear my own voice and be myself.. dum know if it´s possible but surely i will try one day
……………………………………………....................................................................................

MOVIES

Thumbs Up!
First of all I wanna quote a good one but very shocking … The Pianist.. Adrien Brody is really stunning and perfect, and thomas kreschmann is a great actor, even playing only nazi on Hollywood movies I like him, tough. site: www.thepianist-themovie.com


Gosh!
Didn’t like the Butterfly Effect, ok you can say that that’s a nice screenplay and a cute casting, but I tought so disgusting in some scenes, dum know I just think it wasn’t my day to watch this movie! site



Thumbs Down!


Stealth is one of the most disappointing movies that I ever seen, even with an “Oscarized” actor in his cast .. Jamie Fox cant save the movie, I have never seen so many outrageous and absurds in my life in this movie…. People.. be careful about your DNA on the streets lol ;)
But Jéssica Biel is Good like always ! site: www.sonypictures.com/movies/stealth


.......................................................................................................................................
BOOKS
The Memoirs of a Geisha movie was not enough for me, so I'm reading the book by Arthur Golden, it has much more details and the history is absolutely rich and commoving.. I'm still sad for what Hatsumomo has been doing with little Chyo.. lol I hate that wonderful bitch!

……………………………………………………………………………................................................

MUSIC

I committed I terrible mistake last posting here in my blog… I want to ask you to boycott Shakira cuz that Bitch has been spreading corruption in this world by saying that God do not exists…. Poor her, if she knows what is expected for infidels …
Don’t Forget Boycott that bitch!
Colocar foto com tarja de boicote!

Anyway im listening to a portuguese singer named MAFALDA VEIGA, her song is so sweet and the songs are absolutely clean and lovely!
I sugest you visit her site www.mafaldaveiga.com

and one of her best song is: NO RASTRO DO SOL , O MENINO DO PIANO, O LUME e O RESTOLHO


.......................................................................................................................................

ISSUE 007

NIKÃO: THE IMPOSTROUS


Finally Nikão has got what he always looked for: be the absolute leader of everything. Now, he has no more competitors that straightly threats his charge, now, Nikão is the guy who says the rules of the game, his desire is law, ´cause he’s the XXI dictator.
The Nikão´s story is replete of fights, tears and perseverance. As long as Nikão was born, he lied to everyone, because he made them believe he was a most selectable creature, anyway he was, but the time came and he grew up a little bit more than they expected him to grow.
They are in four creatures living together, and the old leader called the “old Bandite”, bandite´s methods had been always considered inefficient, anachronics and olds, because it had no more positives results, furthermore, “old Bandite” was no longer respected as a sovereign and absolute leader. Only he “the old dictator” wasn’t aware that his time has gone.
Nikão was the last creature to show up in bandites´s fellow and he always obeyed all bandite´s decisions and orders. But Nikão had always another intention for each act, his true intention was always be the new leader in a scary and irresistible plan to become the new supreme.
Once Nikão solved that his time had come, so he put his plan in practice: he self denominated the new leader of the family, and as it was new times, the ex dictator “old Bandite” passed away, nevertheless, there is a suspicion of the true reason for his death: the Nikão´s envy to be the new leader.
The new dictator had been undertaken several changes in the fellow, like under judge his enemies, isolate his territory and conquer Nina, the most beloved, wished and sophisticated female of Nikão´s world.
Nikão got married, Nina became pregnant, they had two children, a female and a male, after they were born, Nikão divorced of Nina, ´cause he had already reached his successor in his personal law and absolutist world.
They still lived under the same roof, but just to keep the integrity image of the big dictator.
Nevertheless, his son became his major rival on the power run. The Tikin´s ideas (his son), was quite modern, unacceptable and even liberals in Nikão´s world. Before Tikin had any reaction to threat his authority and power, Nikão proved be a skilful leader and Tikin mysterious got sick and died. They suspect that Tikin had been poisoned or he had been one more victim of the gruesome envy of his father.
Thus, Nikão´s life goes on, he still is the unpredictable dictator of his world, and he does whatever he wants. His daughter and his ex wife, wait for his death to take power but Nikão knows that his future and his legacy is on risk, ´cause his daughter is known by her madness and his ex wife is a eccentric and a unpopular creature on the Nikão´s kingdom.
I’m afraid of Nikão, his eyes do not reveal who he really is, and he’s so pretending, and convinces that he can really live a whole life as a simple domestic puppy. But I know the truth, Nikão is nothing more than an impostrous.

.......................................................................................................................................

JABA´S SESSION
Well I have lived up and down moments lately and a good one I can tell you,
Id like you to visit my Islamic blog
www.annabaislamya.blogspot.com
Im stil updating it but you can suggest me some issues there, whatever you say.. surely I will post there

I also suggest my Portuguese Language one lol … sorry I don’t wanna enjoy you or get on your nerves but the address www.aguanegraprasempre.blogspot.com
Soon I will build a French Blog for you all, I promise heheh!

Special thanks for my great friend from Portugal David.. you are a great friend.. keeps on mate, mapa Portugal
Well I miss my beloved country in our time of fairness and growth.. I hope you can be back one day
If you like movies you can download several movie wallpapers here
www.moviewallpaper.net
……………………………………………………………………………

Thanks all friends for read my modest blog, plssss don’t forget commenting on it I love you all
Walla! See you all next posting
Your friend today and always: Ido A Jorge. ;)
Dark water
Thanks again David lol
And thanks a special person from Singapore my beloved muslim friend Tuti… lol hope you don’t care about your name here !
Barakallahu fik

Ido A. Jorge ;)

.......................................................................................................................................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home