Saturday, July 08, 2006

Thanks !















Special thanks for a great friend that i have learnt to like so much my great friend Tolis from Greece.. how can I describe what u have told about my inner??? I only want to see u happy and blessed u deserve so much be happy in this life
I will remeber your words forever Tolis!!!
My beloved brother Abdalla From Egypt Thanks for be such a good brother and show me the beautiful way of our religion Islam
thanks so much im wordlesss..
barakallahu fikum
I love u all deep of my heart
My Colombian friend Andress please do not get mad about me friend cause u know im complicated and i wish i could just thank you for your interest on my happiness thx my beloved friend and forgive me !
love you mate!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my sweet baby! u r great. i no that we do not speak as much but i c u as a great friend n i am here if u ever need me, i hope u no that! i think u r amazing and soo beutiful and i cant wait until u come c me in london.

love always
ben

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheres my name???? i did no remember me in that site :\ im mad about u boy lol
lov ya

Jonatan
Mexico city
guantanamera!!!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ow metido kd eu nesse site de louco??
tu vai ver cabeça de coco

kaka
brasil

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola!!!! como estas ido??? todo bien?! espero q si

u r really nice, thanks for what u say!! u r not a normal friend for me,u r really special!
i love to talk with u, and...well...u know...we share a lot of things! hehehhehehehe

kisses!!! I love u my friend! :D

bye bye

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oix Ido!! So pra dzr q tenho orgulho em ti e q es um grande amigo! ;) Somos melhores amigos e penso k nesta fase ja te conheço sufiente para dzr q es uma pessoa excelente! kind para td o mundo embora mt reservado tb ne? :P well tou acostumado a isso ja!! :D

Grande abraço para ti! Love you *P

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TE AMO! *P D.C.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home